Here are some things I want to do before then... I'll keep you posted on my progress...
- Go on a holiday that isn't camping.
- Have some professional family photos taken.
- Learn to cook some things I've seen on Masterchef: gnocchi, souffle and duck.
- Plan a party to mark my 30th birthday.
- Take Abbey to visit my Nanna.
- Start doing daily exercises again to get more toned.
- Get tanned (either a spray tan or fake tanning stuff).
- Write more. Maybe study or do a course in writing, just for my own enjoyment.
- Decide whether to have another baby.
- Start our house extension (obviously I won't be actually doing that, but I want it to have started).
- Learn to have something even vaguely resembling patience.
- Make some decisions about what I'm doing with my work, and stick to them.
- Learn to sew.
- Organise my house - which mainly means sorting out Abbey's toys. They seem to breed overnight and spread out through the entire house.
- Catch up with friends more often.
Wish me luck!