I have received another blog award! Given to me by the beautiful Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog? this is the Happy 101 award.
"to compile a list of at least 10 things that make me happy, try to do at least one of those things today, and then pass this award on to blogs that in turn 'make my day'."
This fits in with my month of FUN, so I'll share some things that have made me happy this last week:
- Chatting to Steve as we go for a long walk together.
- Having a 'laugh-off' with Abbey (this is where we laugh at each other and, laughter being contagious, sit for ages just laughing - this cannot be planned, it must be a spontaneous moment for it to be funny).
- Seeing my family (parents, sister, brothers, in-laws, nephews and nieces).
- Having a glass (or a bottle...) of champagne and/or wine with a gorgeous friend, while talking away the whole time.
- Writing, especially when I have good ideas - lots of writing done this week!
- Reading. I've loved having some time this week to catch up on some reading. I've been feeling a little nostalgic, so have been reading some old faves from childhood. I'm doing reviews on some of them for the Kids' Book Review website, so watch this space.
- Singing loudly to daggy music - I've done lots of that this week too!
- Playing with my daughter, nephew, niece and friends' kids, running around laughing with them and kicking 'goals' with a ball.
- Watching Abbey enjoy her first time splashing in puddles.
- Coming home after a trip away, sleeping in my lovely comfortable bed and showering under water with some actual pressure to it.
Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim
Melissa at The Things I'd Tell You
Jen at Jemikaan
Carly at Everyone Wants This
Danielle at Danimezza