Two rooms have been finished so far: the bathroom and Abbey's bedroom. Since then we've been painting, furniture shopping and, at times, ignoring the incomplete rooms and pretending they're either done or don't exist. It's all down to little things now - a mirror here, a wall hanging there, a new piece of furniture in that room, a little more paint on that bit - before I reveal the rest of the rooms.
Anyway. I'm very pleased to say that once again we have a working ensuite! This was not part of the extension; it's an existing room that we redid. Here's the before:
The space was a poky walk-through wardrobe and a tiny ensuite off that (excuse the mess in the photo!). We decided that if we're to have an ensuite we might as well make it worthwhile - so we built a new wardrobe elsewhere and used this entire space as one big ensuite.
Here's how it looks now:
|View from the shower|