My break from blogging is going to be quite an extended one, it appears. For no other reason than I'm just enjoying this break.
Okay, maybe there are a few other reasons I'm better being offline right now...
- I'm focusing on some other writing goals, including trying to grow my freelance career
- A summer with minimal computer time is heaven
- Life is pretty full right now
- I want things to be simple for a while - and pretending I live in an almost technology-free world is helping
- When I do write it's more in notebooks while I'm on the go - and I love that
- To enjoy life for what it is, not for what is blogworthy
- To enjoy writing for what it is, not for what is blogworthy
- I'm in such a state of bliss that my blogging would be all sickly sweet and boring
- I'm sick of the sound of my own voice
- Because, as they say in the classics, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful start to 2012 and I look forward to talking to you soon(ish)!